lunes, 28 de enero de 2013

200 years of Pride and Prejudice


Dear Miss Austen,

I couldn’t let myself pass this opportunity to congratulate you for the publishing of your novel Pride and Prejudice.
Can you imagine, even for a moment, that the story could survive time and get to future generations with the same passion that has touched our own society?

I know it is a very high hope, but having read your novel I cannot do other thing that giving my best recommendation and make all my acquaintances have one of the copies of such a wonderful piece of art.
I hope to read about you very soon, Miss Austen and everything you tell me, with some luck, are going to be the best news about your novels and about yourself.

Yours sincerely and faithfully,



Querida Señorita Austen,

No podía dejar pasar la oportunidad de felicitarla por la publicación de su novela Orgullo y Prejuicio. ¿Se imagina, aun que sea solo por un instante, que dicha historia sobrepasará las barreras del tiempo y llegara a las siguientes generaciones con la misma intensidad con la que ha tocado a toda nuestra sociedad?

Sé que es una esperanza muy alta, pero habiendo leído su novela no podría hacer más que recomendarla encarecidamente y animar a todas mis conocidas a hacerse con un ejemplar de tan maravillosa muestra de arte.
Espero leer sobre usted muy pronto, Señorita Austen y que todo cuanto tenga que decirme sean maravillosas noticias sobre sus historias y sobre usted misma.

Con el máximo cariño y respeto, 



200 años de Orgullo y Prejuicio


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario